UCSF Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Clinic
This facility evaluates and treats referred patients for oral and maxillofacial surgery problems, which may require hospitalization. This includes patients with:
- dentofacial deformities (abnormally shaped jaws or faces)
- oral pathological problems (cysts or tumors of the jaws and associated areas including cancer)
- evaluation and repair of nerve injuries around the face
- temporomandibular joint disorders
- facial injuries
Please fill out forms online or fax to 415-476-0665:
- Online Registration Form
- Patient Health Information Release Form
- Orthognathic surgery patients: please read this insurance information.
We accept both medical and dental insurance and have contracts with the majority of managed care medical and dental insurance plans in the San Francisco Bay Area. An authorization may be required from your primary care provider and co-payment and deductibles may be applicable and it is the patient’s responsibility to bring the necessary authorization. Co-payments and deductible are payable at the time of appointment. Visa and MasterCard are accepted.