Oral and Facial Surgery Center (Dentoalveolar Surgery)
This facility evaluates and treats patients requiring dentoalveolar surgery. This includes patients with:
- Impacted wisdom teeth
- Other impacted or unerupted teeth
- Routine dental extractions
- Exposure and bonding of unerupted teeth for orthodontic purposes
- Provision of sedation and general anesthesia
- Facial cosmetic surgery
Patients can be referred or self-referred.
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, 8:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, 10:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- After Hours for EMERGENCIES ONLY, (415) 476-1316 – the answering service will page the on-call dental resident.
This facility accepts most dental insurance contracts. Copayments and deductibles are payable at the time of treatment. Visa and Master Card are accepted.
Please fill out forms online or print and bring them with you to your first appointment: